Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Topic #2: Leggings, Jeggings & Jean Leggings

Hello all, or none, whichever amount of people read this blog.

I am going to discuss the terrible, aweful, horrible invention of leggings.  Well, leggings aren't terrible when worn properly like so:
Notice how these beautiful ladies have leggings on... & they look cute... what are they doing right? I'll tell ya, ladies & gents, they all have something covering their coocah (thank you, Snooki, for such a fun word to use referring to a womans vagina).  ATTENTION COLLEGE AGED WOMEN: Leggings are NOT PANTS!!!!!!  That's right, for some reason you seem to think that you can throw on a pair of leggings & a short T & walk out of your room & bee-bop to class w/ no issues.  WRONG! You have a camel toe, no if, ands, or butts about it.  Also, if you're not smart enough to wear a thong w/ said leggings, you have a terrible granny panty line that makes this fashion disaster even worse.  Let me just show you what I mean:
Ick. That's all I have to say about that.  Please place your vagina in pants or under a skirt, dress, or LONG t-shirt.  Thank you. 

A side rant, can someone please explain to me the purpose of jeggings?  Just buy a pair of tight jeans, there, problem solved.

Now, leggings can be a good thing. & sometimes girls wear all their leggings during the week w/ their belly shirts & crop tops so they're dirty when they really need them... w/ a short dress worn to go out & fish for a gentleman caller to bring home.  Now, as much as I don't want to see your coocah in the form of a camel toe in your leggings, I also don't want to catch a peek of it when the wind blows & your inappropriately short outfit drafts up & reveals your kitty.  If your booty is about to peek out below your outfit, leggings are necessessary.  Let me show you:
Now the woman on the left has a brain, the one on the right, looks like she just had an affair w/ her boss & couldn't find her vodka soaked secretary garb while trying to run out of his house when his wife got home.  That just looks trashy & frankly, nobody is going to respect you.  Some girls will try & be tricky & throw a belt on just to help w/ the wind blowing situation, but that doesn't work either. Sorry.

Some of you might not think I have any right to pick on how people dress, & to be quite honest, I'm no fashion icon... I can almost guarantee you that I've committed some fashion crimes that people would laugh at me for or b*#$% about in a blog... but you know what, I'm ranting & you're (hopefully) laughing. This is all in good fun, so be good about it & have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment